GustoMSC is a reputable design and engineering company of mobile offshore units and equipment. In close cooperation with our clients, we translate experience, science and technical knowledge into realistic & innovative ideas. The performance of new and existing jack-ups, vessels and semi-submersibles is further optimized by our operational support and engineering consultancy. In this way, GustoMSC enables and supports safe and efficient operations at sea, contributing to a sustainable future.
Headquartered in Schiedam, GustoMSC employs 150 highly skilled and talented people. Their unique in-depth offshore design knowledge and GustoMSC’s strong reputation have resulted in valuable and long term relations with predominantly international clients. Our company culture is characterised by no-nonsense with short communication lines, resulting in an open and flexible organization.
For over 150 years we seek our challenges in the offshore environment. As technology at sea is in our roots, we remain a pioneer in taking up new challenges by continuously taking the next step concerning safe and efficient operations at sea. In order to do so, we are looking for outstanding people to join our company.
You are a seasoned Assistant used to working in an internationally oriented organization. You will be the spider in the web of our Sales Team. You are used to working independently and pro-actively.
Responsibilities you can think of are (but not limited to):
- Preparation of Sales proposals
- Preparation and review of contracts
- Coordination of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Administration and coordination of Sales & Business Development actions, including project administration, travel bookings, visa, contact database.
- Actively scanning Sales mailboxes for supporting actions to the team
- Prepare agenda & meeting requests
We expect you to be of added value to the sales team being able to work effectively with all team members.
GustoMSC offers good primary and secondary labour conditions and an environment in which you make a difference.
- Intermediate vocational education (Dutch MBO)+ or equivalent level
- 7 experience as a (Sales) Team Assistant or Secretary
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal/ written)
- Experience in coordinating admin sales process
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Valid work permit to work in the Netherlands
Acquisition in connection with this advert will not be appreciated. If you are interested in this position please send your motivation and CV to email@example.com with reference: “sales assistant’.