Field Service Engineers
Field Service Engineers
Our Customer Service / Aftermarket department is looking for Service Engineers with different specialties in order to provide services on GustoMSC hydraulic & electrical jacking systems, fixation systems, skidding systems and offshore cranes. Profile:
- Electrical / Mechanical
- Hydraulical / Mechanical
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic Service Engineer? Are you flexible, familiar with offshore equipment and do you have thorough knowledge of the various on-board mechanical, electrical and hydraulically driven systems? Are you a self-starter with a hands-on mentality? We are looking for a full-time enthusiastic and driven Maintenance Technician / Service Engineer to support our team of field service engineers.
- Error finding and repair of systems, machines and installations on an electrical, hydraulic and mechanical level
- Perform maintenance on the imposed equipment in the broadest sense of the word
- Perform inspections on the imposed equipment in the broadest sense of the word
- Troubleshooting and long- and short term maintenance advise / proposals
- Preparing repair lists and supervising modifications and repairs of equipment
- Providing technical customer support in office
- Preparing, administrating and documenting carried out modifications and repairs
- The running of evening and weekend service if necessary
GustoMSC offers a good package with excellent secondary conditions.
- Willingness to work offshore (at least 50%)
- Full-time available (40 hours per week)
- Being able to work independently as well as in a team
- Approximately 5 years relevant work experience in the maintenance of machines / installations for the heavy industry or offshore equipment
- MBO level 3/4 training (secondary vocational education) or higher professional education (HBO) in mechanical engineering, metallurgy, mechanical or mechatronics or a similar course
- Or MBO level 3/4 training (secondary vocational education) or higher professional education (HBO) in electrical engineering. Preferably experience in PLC programming, Step 7 or Tia portal
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Basic Safety and Offshore training according to international rules, regulations and procedures
If you are interested in this position please send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to this position in the header of the email.
Acquisition in connection with this advert will not be appreciated.