Maximizing asset return
Our involvement in a mobile offshore unit does not end after delivery of our design or the equipment. In more than 200 projects per year, GustoMSC provides services for units and equipment in operation, ranging from day to day project support, providing spare parts and training to upgrades and major conversions. Our team of dedicated, multi-disciplinary, and experienced engineers apply their skills, experience, and dedicated tools to ensure effective operational support.
Services for units and equipment in operation:
- Technical project support; site specific assessments for installation and elevated conditions, DP and mooring station keeping analysis, CFD simulations, etc.
- Upgrades and conversions; integration of new equipment, repurposing, leg extensions, crane upgrades, spudcan modifications, fatigue utilization, etc.
- Customer services on board; inspections, testing, assistance during rig moves, deadweight surveys, and inclining tests
- 24/7 helpdesk; troubleshooting and handling of technical, administrative, and commercial queries
- Training; customized hands on, and in-depth jacking, fixation, and skidding training programs for rig personnel, benefitting both safety and operational efficiency
- Spare parts; worldwide delivery of spare parts and diagnostic, and repair services
- Digital services; remote monitoring, troubleshooting, and health checks