The SEA series are multi-purpose jack-up barges, used for civil construction works. They are specifically designed and built to operate in moderate and harsh environments.
The SEA-1250 is intended for use in water depth up to 30 m in a benign environment and has a leg length under the hull of 52 m. These units are characterized by optimized variable load, deck area and flexibility for adding all types of mission equipment.
The SEA-1250 is ideally suited for Civil construction works on for example jetties, quay walls or other near shore works in shallow water areas.
- Safe, solid and stable platform
- Designed for survival
- Robust & positive engagement jacking system
- Easy controls for fast jacking onsite
- High number of jacking moves
- Large free deck space
- Built-in redundancy
The SEA series can be fully customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Hull length: 46.5 m
- Hull width: 30.3 m
- Free deck space: up to 1,000 m2
- Overall leg length: 65.0 m
- Leg length under hull (max.): ± 52 m
- Variable load (max.): up to 1,200 t
- Water depth: 30.0 m
- Accommodation: up to 5 PoB
- Main crane: 300 t at 18 m
Get in touch