HARSH ENVIRONMENT &
The NG’s are a series of multi-purpose jack-ups. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and preloading operations.
The NG-5500X is intended for use in water depths of up to 55 m in a North Sea type rough environment and up to 75 m in a benign type of environment.
This unit is suitable for O&G support and maintenance work, well intervention work and for all type of renewable projects. With this capability the unit is able to cover all Southern North Sea fields.
- Autonomous transit and positioning
- Designed for survival
- Telescopic leg encircling crane: high capacity - high reach
- VSD controlled rack & pinion jacking system
- Fast, secure and controlled jacking and preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Large free deck space
- Optimized deck coverage and high hoisting height
The NG series can be customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Hull length: 87.5 m
- Hull width: 42.0 m
- Free deck space: 2,000 m2
- Overall leg length: 107 m
- Leg length under hull (max.): ± 89 m
- Variable load (max.): up tp 3,900 t
- Water depth: 60.0 m
- Accommodation: up to 60 PoB
- Main crane: 800 t at 25 m
Get in touch