SAFE, SOLID AND STABLE PLATFORM, YEAR ROUND OPERATIONS
The SEA series are multi-purpose jack-up barges, used for offshore support and maintenance and civil construction works. They are specifically designed and built to operate in moderate and harsh environments. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The SEA-3250 is suitable for wind turbine support works in the mid water depth range and installation works for turbines. It is a large multipurpose jack-up barge that can be equipped with a pedestal crane of up to 1,000 t. It offers a large open deck space for temporary auxiliary equipment or accommodation blocks for up to 150 POB.
The unit is equipped with a robust positive engagement hydraulic jacking system for secure jacking operations with a built-in high redundancy.
- Easy and fast installation onsite due to diagonal preloading
- Designed for survival
- Fast, secure and controlled jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Large free deck space
- Optimized deck coverage and high hoisting height
The SEA series can be fully customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Hull length: 75.9 m
- Hull width: 40.0 m
- Free deck space
- Overall leg length: 90.3 m
- Leg length under hull (max.): 76.0 m
- Variable load (max.): 1,800 t
- Water depth: 45.0 m
- Accommodation: up to 84 PoB
- Main crane: 1,000 t at 24 m
Get in touch