MULTI PURPOSE &
The NG’s are a series of multi-purpose jack-up. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and preloading operations.
The NG-3750C is intended for use in water depths of up to 45 m in a harsh North Sea type of environment and has a leg length under the hull of 62 m. This unit is equipped with well balanced DP2 maneuvering capability and a robust, a continuous positive engagement hydraulic jacking system for frequent, fast and secure jacking operations and with a built-in high redundancy.
The NG-3750C can be used for wind turbine installation and maintenance works.
- Safe, solid and stable platform
- Designed for survival
- Transit and positioning without tug assistance
- Easy and fast installation onsite by diagonal preloading
- Large free deck space
- Modern accommodation layout
- High number of jacking moves
- Built-in redundancy
- Optimized deck coverage and high hoisting height
The NG series can be customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Hull length: 73.0 m
- Hull width: 40.0 m
- Free deck space: 1,750 m2
- Overall leg length: 86.0 m
- Leg length under hull (max.): 68.0 m
- Variable load (max.): 1,800 t
- Water depth: 45.0 m
- Accommodation: up to 90 PoB
- Main crane: 800 t at 26 m
Get in touch