DEEPER WATERS & HIGH LOAD AND HOISTING CAPACITIES
The NG's are a series of multi-purpose jack-up. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The NG-14000X is intended for use in water depths of up to 52 m in a harsh North Sea type of environment. This unit is equipped with well-balanced DP2 maneuvering capability and a robust, positive engagement hydraulic jacking system for frequent, fast and secure jacking operations and with a built-in high redundancy. It is equipped with an impressive 2,000 t fully revolving, high reach offshore leg crane.
As the largest self-propelled installation jack-up in the market, the NG-14000X is intended for the high end installation works of wind turbines and monopile XL foundations. The unit also is well positioned to perform heavy duty support works in the Oil & Gas sector.
- No tug assistance required for transit and positioning
- Easy and fast installation onsite due to diagonal preloading
- Designed for survival
- VSD controlled rack & pinion jacking system
- Fast, secure and controlled jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Large free deck space
- Optimized deck coverage and high hoisting height
The NG series can be customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Hull length: 139.0 m
- Hull width: 50.0 m
- Free deck space: 4,600 m2
- Overall leg length: 104.5 m
- Leg length under hull (max.): 79.0 m
- Variable load (max.): 8,500 t
- Water depth: 65.0 m
- Accommodation: up to 130 PoB
- Main crane: 1,500 t at 35 m
Get in touch