HUGE TRANSPORT & LIFTING CAPACITY
Originated from GustoMSC’s successful crane vessel design, the Ensis crane vessel has been specifically designed for the offshore wind turbine installation market. Optimized for the installation of large monopiles, its multi-purpose nature also enhances installation of jacket type foundations and a wide range of activities in the offshore construction market in general.
This powerful workhorse is equipped with a heavy-duty crane with a high lifting capacity and large outreach, enhanced by the offset crane. The cargo holds provide sufficient space for monopiles, jackets and auxiliary equipment. When covered with pontoon decks a large multi-purpose working deck is provided. Both a robust dynamic positioning system and an optional mooring system are provided.
High workability and good seakeeping are provided by the ship shaped hull allowing continuous operations and serial installation. Reduced resistance and IMO MARPOL Tier IV readiness reduce the environmental footprint.
- Multi-purpose heavy lift capability
- Suitable for monopile and jacket installation
- Highly efficient vertical storage for monopiles up to 90m length
- Horizontal storage of larger monopiles
- Suitable for jacket installation with pontoon decks installed
- Optimized arrangement maximizes number of monopiles that can be loaded, handled and sea fastened efficiently
- Independent in port loading capability
- Designed to minimize environmental footprint
- Dual fuel ready, space for optional LNG fuel tanks
- The Ensis design can be fully customized to meet client specific requirements
- Hull length overall: 182.5 m
- Hull length between perpendiculars: 176.0 m
- Hull breadth: 45.0 m
- Depth: 20.3 m
- Scantling draught: 11.0 m
- Accommodation: 125 POB
- Crane capacity: 2,500 t @ 27.5 m
- Multiple crane configurations possible
Get in touch