DEEPER WATERS & LIFE CYCLE SUPPORT
The NG’s are a series of multi-purpose self-propelled jack-ups capable of undertaking autonomous transit and positioning offshore.
The NG-5500X is intended for the future-proof, high end installation and maintenance works of wind turbines.
The NG-5500X is intended for use in water depths of up to 60 m in a harsh North Sea type of environment. This unit is equipped with well-balanced DP2 capability and a VSD driven jacking system, providing a controlled ramp-up / ramp-down, speed & torque control, for frequent, fast and secure jacking operations. The main feature of the unit is the telescopic pedestal crane with a capacity of 800 t @ 25 m at ± 94 m hook height above main deck or 500 t @ 35 m at ± 140 m hook height above main deck.
- Autonomous transit and positioning
- Designed for survival
- Telescopic pedestal crane: high capacity - high reach
- VSD controlled rack & pinion jacking system
- Fast, secure and controlled jacking and preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Large free deck space
- Optimized deck coverage and high hoisting height
The NG series can be customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Hull length: 87.5 m
- Hull width: 42.0 m
- Free deck space: 2,000 m2
- Overall leg length: 107.0 m
- Leg length under hull (max.): ± 89.0 m
- Variable load (max.): 3,900 t
- Water depth: 60.0 m
- Accommodation: up to 60 PoB
- Main crane: 800 t at 25 m
Get in touch