The NG’s are a series of multi-purpose jack-ups. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The NG-3500X is intended for use in water depths of up to 80 m in a benign type of environment. This unit is equipped with a well balanced DP2 maneuvering capability and a VFD driven jacking system providing a controlled ramp-up / ramp-down, speed & torque control, for frequent, fast and secure jacking operations and with a built-in high redundancy.
This unit offers extended performance for the mid to deeper water depth range, bridging the gap towards the full blown deep water jack-ups. This unit is suitable for oil and gas support and maintenance work, light well intervention work and for all types of renewable projects.
- Safe, solid and stable platform
- Designed for survival
- Transit and positioning without tug assistance
- Easy and fast installation onsite by diagonal pre-loading
- Large free deck space
- Modern accommodation layout
- VSD controlled Rack & Pinion jacking system
- Fast , secure and controlled Jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Built-in redundancy
- The NG series can be fully customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Hull length: 71.0 m
- Hull width 40.0 m
- Free deck space 1,200 m2
- Overall leg length: 112.0 m
- Leg length under hull: (max.) 96 m
- Variable load (max.): up to 2,000 t
- Water depth: 60 - 80 m
- Accommodation: up to 150 PoB
- Main crane: 400 t at 20 m
Get in touch