PROVEN & ROBUST DESIGN
The NG's are a series of multi-purpose jack-ups. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The NG-2500X-A is intended for use in water depths of up to 70 m in a moderate type of environment. This unit is equipped with a well-balanced DP2 maneuvering capability and a VFD driven jacking system providing a controlled ramp-up / ramp-down, speed & torque control, for frequent, fast and secure jacking operations and with a built-in high redundancy.
The NG-2500X is the most versatile and best balanced unit in its class and the prime choice for the major contractors, both for offshore O&G support as for work in the Renewable sector.
- Transit and DP2 positioning on Offshore locations without tug assistance
- Four legs and diagonal pre-loading for easy and fast installation onsite
- Designed for survival
- Large free deck space
- Modern accommodation layout
- VFD controlled Rack & Pinion jacking system
- Fast , secure and controlled Jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Build-in redundancy
- The NG series can be customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Hull length: 61.0 m
- Hull width: 36.0 m
- Free deck space: 800 m2
- Overall leg length: 94.2 m
- Leg length under hull (max.): 80 m
- Variable load (max.): 1,300 t
- Water depth: 70.0 m
- Accommodation: up to 150 PoB
- Main crane: 300 t at 16 m