LIGHT DRILLING & WELL INTERVENTION
The NG’s are a series of multi-purpose jack-ups. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The NG-3500X-LD is intended for use in water depths of up to 80 m in a benign type of environment. This unit is equipped with a well balanced DP2 maneuvering capability and a VFD driven jacking system providing a controlled ramp-up / ramp-down, speed & torque control, for frequent, fast and secure jacking operations and with a built-in high redundancy.
This unit offers extended performance for the mid to deeper water depth range, bridging the gap towards the full blown deep water jack-ups. This unit is suitable for heavy well intervention- and light drilling work.
- Safe, solid and stable platform
- Designed for survival
- Transit and positioning without tug assistance
- Easy and fast installation onsite by diagonal pre-loading
- Large free deck space
- Modern accommodation layout
- VSD controlled Rack & Pinion jacking system
- Fast , secure and controlled Jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Built-in redundancy
- The NG series can be fully customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Water depth: 80 m
- Deck size: 71.0 x 40.0 m
- Variable load oper.: max. 1,250 t
- Cantilever reach: 15.2 x 7.3 m
- Derrick: 500 kips