The CJ46 is a three legged cantilever type jack-up drilling rig which is part of the well-established GustoMSC CJ series. The series consists of seven distinct types for moderate and harsh environment designs. The CJ46 is the most capable and efficient drilling jack-up for operations in water depths up to 375ft for worldwide operations. The innovative X-Y skidding system provides a large drilling envelope of 70x40ft.
The CJ series further consists of the CJ43, CJ50, CJ54, CJ62, CJ70 & CJ80.
Best in class solution:
- Overall structural capability
- Large variable load in all conditions
- High drilling efficiency
- Large drilling envelop due to X-Y cantilever skidding system
- Sturdy leg bracing system
- Large main deck area
The CJ series can be fully customized to owner’s specific requirements.
- Water depth: 106 – 114.3 m
- Deck size: 65.25 x 62 m
- Variable load oper.:4,200 mt
- Cant. comb. load: 1,180 mt
- Cantilever reach: 21.3 x 12.2 m
- Derrick: 1,500 kips
- Mud capacity: 4,750 bbls
Get in touch