SAFE, SOLID AND STABLE PLATFORM, YEAR ROUND OPERATIONS
The SEA series are multi-purpose jack-up barges, used for offshore support and maintenance and civil construction works. They are specifically designed and built to operate in moderate and harsh environments.
The SEA-2750 is intended for use in water depth up to 45 m in a North Sea type rough environment, up to 50 m in a moderate environment and has a leg length under the hull of max. 76.0 m. The four legs and the diagonal preloading allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and preloading operations. The units are characterized by optimized variable load, deck area and flexibility for adding all types of mission equipment.
The SEA-2750 is a medium to large-sized, multipurpose jack-up. It can be equipped with a pedestal crane of up to 600 t. It offers a large open deck space for temporary auxiliary equipment or accommodation blocks for up to 150 POB.
- Four legs and diagonal pre-loading for easy and fast installation onsite
- Designed for survival
- Large free deck space
- Modern accommodation layout
- Robust positive engagement (pin-in-hole) hydraulic jacking system
- Secure and controlled Jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Build-in redundancy
- Optimized variable load
- The SEA series can be fully customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Hull length: 67.4 m
- Hull width: 40.0 m
- Free deck space
- Overall leg length: 90.3 m
- Leg length under hull (max.): no data
- Variable load (max.): 1,150 t
- Water depth: 45.0 m
- Accommodation: up to 64 PoB
- Main crane: 600 t at 26 m
Get in touch