The NG's are a series of multi-purpose jack-up. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The NG-3250 is intended for use in water depths of up to 45 m in a harsh North Sea type of environment and has a leg length under the hull of 73.3 m. This unit is equipped with well-balanced DP2 maneuvering capability and a robust, positive engagement hydraulic jacking system for frequent, fast and secure jacking operations and with a built-in high redundancy. The NG-3250 can be equipped with an 800 t pedestal crane.
The 3250 series are characterized by a large bare deck and maximized variable load, good survival characteristics and extended crane capabilities. These units are typically used for wind turbine installation and maintenance works.
- Transit and DP2 positioning on Offshore locations without tug assistance
- Four legs and diagonal pre-loading for easy and fast installation onsite
- Designed for survival
- Large free deck space
- Modern accommodation layout
- Robust positive engagement (pin-in-hole) hydraulic jacking system
- Secure and controlled Jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Build-in redundancy
- The NG series can be customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Hull length: 70.0 m
- Hull width: 40.0 m
- Free deck space: 2,000 m²
- Overall leg length: 90.0 m
- Leg length under hull (max.): 73.3 m
- Variable load (max.): 1,700 t
- Water depth: 55.0 m
- Accommodation: up to 57 PoB
- Main crane: 800 t @ 25 m
Get in touch