The NG's are a series of multi-purpose jack-up. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The NG-2000 is intended for use in water depths of up to 40 m and has a leg length under the hull of 54.0 m. This unit is equipped with well-balanced maneuvering capability and a robust, positive engagement hydraulic jacking system for frequent, fast and secure jacking operations and with a built-in high redundancy.
The unit is suitable for offshore wind support and maintenance works and near shore construction works.
- Transit and DP2 positioning on Offshore locations without tug assistance
- Four legs and diagonal pre-loading for easy and fast installation onsite
- Designed for survival
- Large free deck space
- Modern accommodation layout
- Robust positive engagement (pin-in-hole) hydraulic jacking system
- Secure and controlled Jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Build-in redundancy
- The NG series can be customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Hull length:64.5 m
- Hull width: 32.2 m
- Free deck space: 1,000 m2
- Overall leg length 70.0 m
- Leg length under hull (max.): 54.0 m
- Variable load (max.): 800 t
- Water depth: 40.0 m
- Accommodation: up to 36 PoB
- Main crane: 150 t at 20 m
Get in touch