MULTI-PURPOSE OIL & GAS AND WIND
The NG's are a series of multi-purpose jack-up. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The NG-1800X is intended for use in water depths of up to 40 m in a North Sea type rough environment and up to 55 m in a benign type of environment. This unit is equipped with a well-balanced DP2 maneuvering capability and a VFD driven jacking system providing a controlled ramp-up / ramp-down, speed & torque control, for frequent, fast and secure jacking operations and with a built-in high redundancy.
The NG-1800X is a versatile unit and a smaller sister of the popular NG-2500X.
- Transit and DP2 positioning on Offshore locations without tug assistance
- Four legs and diagonal pre-loading for easy and fast installation onsite
- Designed for survival
- Large free deck space
- Modern accommodation layout
- VFD controlled Rack & Pinion jacking system
- Fast , secure and controlled Jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Build-in redundancy
- The NG series can be customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Hull length: 56.0 m
- Hull width: 32.0 m
- Free deck space: 700 m2
- Overall leg length: 76.0 m
- Leg length under hull (max.): 63.7 m
- Variable load (max.): 800 t
- Water depth: 55.0 m
- Accommodation: up to 92 PoB
- Main crane: 160 t at 15 m
Get in touch