MULTI-PURPOSE & HIGH UTILIZATION
The NG's are a series of multi-purpose jack-up. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The NG-2750 is intended for use in water depths of up to 45 m and has a leg length under the hull of 63.6 m. This unit is equipped with a well balanced DP2 maneuvering capability and a robust, positive engagement hydraulic jacking system for frequent, fast and secure jacking operations and with a built-in high redundancy.
The large free deck can accommodate additional accommodation modules making the unit perfectly suitable for maintenance works.
- Transit and DP2 positioning on Offshore locations without tug assistance
- Four legs and diagonal pre-loading for easy and fast installation onsite
- Designed for survival
- Large free deck space
- Modern accommodation layout
- Robust positive engagement (pin-in-hole) hydraulic jacking system
- Secure and controlled Jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Build-in redundancy
- The NG series can be customized to owner’s specific requirements
- Hull length: 60.0 m
- Hull width: 38.0 m
- Free deck space: 1,600 m²
- Overall leg lengt: 80.0 m (max. 92.0 m)
- Leg length under hull (max.): 63.6 m (75.6 m)
- Variable load (max.): 920 t
- Water depth: 45.0 m
- Accommodation: up to 60 PoB
- Main crane: 600 t @ 26 m
Get in touch